Thursday, February 28, 2013

Unit 4: Week 4 - Discussion 2 - Week 4


1. What information did you find most interesting in this class?  What Chapter did you find to be boring?


ANSWER 1: The information that I found most interesting in class this unit would have to be the chapter 3 on "THE JOBS" I found that interesting because It gave alot of information on what different types of jobs are out there and what field or type of work would fit your life style or outcome as a career. The chapter that I found to be most boring would have to be legal issues chapter 6. This chapter covered alot of copyright rules and regulations and goes about the proper way to purchase images, pictures and text. RULES, RULES and MORE RULES.  
 

2. What did you learn that you think you'll use throughout your career?

   

ANSWER 2: What I have learned in this class that I will use throughout my career is, That rules and regulations as well as copyrighting is VERY IMPORTANT and VERY SERIOUS. Breaking these laws can lead to fines and a bad reputation with you and your name. Something else I would use through out my career would be how important it is to do research on a company if you are designing a logo etc for a business. The more research the more you will understand the job that you are assigned to do and what it is exactly the company is asking of you. This would go will feeling confident about your work as well




3. What did you SEE this month that inspired you? (in or out of the class)


ANSWER 3: What I have seen this month that inspired me is some of the projects and presentations that my fellows classmates create. I think it gives ideas and a learning curve all in the same time. Another thing that inspired me would have to be just web surfing; Looking and doing research on other blogs and websites gives me good ideas and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment