Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 10 Of Web

Going into Web 3 week 1 has been great! We FINALLY are working with WordPress and I couldn't be more happier then I am now with how web is going. The first two months of web was all code and css sheets it wasnt pretty thats for sure. With wordpress we can finally cut out all that extra time for coding and using CSS sheets. With wordpress its all right there for us. We also are learning how databases work and run through making a website and linking it with other websites. I learned a lot with databases and advertisement on sites how to set up advertisement with google and other search engines. I am very excited about are last web project for building are own websites this is something I needed to start doing for myself as a designer for a long time. Feels good knowing that it will be up and running in just a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment